วันอาทิตย์ที่ 13 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

How to Get Rid of Chest Acne

Chest acne is a lot different than acne that is on the face, so it must be treated differently. The pores on the body are different than the pores that are on your face so regular face medication will not work very well, if at all, on the chest area of the body.

When I had acne on my chest I would constantly be uncomfortable. The acne on my chest would often times hurt a lot, so I would try to slump over to ease the pain. I can’t imagine how goofy I must have looked doing that. You would never catch me at the beach with my shirt off. I go to the beach a lot, but you would never catch me in a bathing suite without a shirt over top. I even tried to avoid going when I could. I was so embarrassed of anyone seeing my chest acne. I wouldn’t even go out on dates because I was afraid that I would be in a situation where my acne would be revealed.

Chest acne is treatable, and can be treated naturally. I tried all of the medications that made me feel awful, and I tried body scrubs that just did not work. I was tired of the harsh side effects of these prescribed drugs so I set off to find something that really worked. I thought that there must be something that I can do that will clean my body. I am going to share with you what will work.

The first thing that you need to do is to drink a lot of water each day. Drink at least 8 full glasses each day to get the proper water intake. Water will help clean your body of toxins and will make your skin heal a lot faster.

You also need to be careful with the clothes that you wear. Try to wear clothing that is a little loose fitting so that it is not rubbing against your body all the time. The rubbing will cause skin irritation and lead to more acne. You want to be careful and try to be as gentle as possible with chest acne.

Another thing that you need to know is that you should never pop or scratch your acne. This will always make it worse by spreading the bacteria that comes out of the bumps. You also have a chance of pressing the pus down into the skin further, which can cause cystic acne. I know you don’t want that to happen. I know it is hard not to pop the pimples, but try to get out of the habit. You will thank yourself that you did.

When bathing make sure that you have a soap that is antibacterial so that it will kill the bacteria that is on your body. You can usually find this at any supermarket in the skin care area. Also make sure that you do not scrub hard. You need to be gentle with your skin.

You also need to look at your diet. You need to cut out any greasy and fatty foods and replace them with fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables have great vitamins and minerals that will aid in getting rid of chest acne. Try to eat as much as possible to see the best results.

Washing your hands is a major step to improving your chest acne. Make sure you wash your hands after touching things like food and your hair. Never touch your skin if you have been handling your hair. The grease and oils in food and your hair can make your acne a lot worse if you don’t wash your hands and touch your body.



If you take these tips you will have the upper hand on How to Get Rid of Chest Acne

Did you know that you can completely Get Rid of Chest Acne Naturally? Find out and you will never ask how to get rid of acne again.

How to Get Rid of Chest Acne - Find Out Here!

Friends Link : hdtv review ดูหนัง acne mortgage

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: